Help Disaster Victims replace their homes
We are pleased to offer FHA 203(H) loans with 100% financing
Recovering from a major disaster is never easy, especially when a loved home is destroyed. With 203(H) Loans, Rainbow Funding can help make a difference by getting disaster victims into a new home quickly.
FHA financing for homebuyers in Presidentially Declared Major Disaster Areas (PDMDAs)
The FHA 203(h) loan is designed specifically for disaster victims who are replacing a lost home, and is available for single-family properties and FHA-approved condominium units.
- 100% Financing-No down payment required
- Displaced homeowners and RENTERS may qualify
- 15- and 30-year fixed-rate loan terms
- Minimum FICO scores from 600
- High-balance loans allowed
- Gift funds supplied by friends and family members may be allowed
- Current mortgages on damaged homes will not be factored in
- For every 203 (H) Loan, Rainbow Funding will donate $250 to the Butte County School District to help students who lost their homes, get textbooks, clothes and more
To learn more about this product contact us.